Energy Renewal Is Growing!
We are always looking for the best talent. We want to hear from you if you excel at what you do, are looking for exciting challenges, and believe in being “Responsive, Reliable, and Reasonable.”
We are currently looking to fill the positions below.
To apply for a position, please click on the “Apply” link below the position you are interested in.
Senior Project Manager
Description: Energy Renewal Partners, a full service environmental and project management consulting firm, is hiring a Project Manager or a Senior Project Manager to assist with our growing portfolio of energy related projects. Position is located in Austin, TX or Charlotte, NC. Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company and client strategies, commitments and goals. Although based in Austin or Charlotte, travel is expected up to 30% of the time. Experience with renewable energy or other energy sector experience is a plus.
- Lead the planning and implementation of large-scale projects valued at >$1MM
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop project planning tools and resource management schedules
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools such as Microsoft Project
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance and control
- Maintain project communication plan, monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Effectively communicate with clients and regulators
- Complete technical reviews of project deliverables
- 10 + years' experience in project management or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or Engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of current environmental regulations
- Experience consulting and coordinating with regulators to achieve client goals
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Understanding of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in budget management
- Experience in energy sector experience is preferred
- Proven experience in subcontractor negotiations, review of terms and conditions, and management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance