Energy Renewal Partners Is Growing!
We are always looking for the best talent. We want to hear from you if you excel at what you do, are looking for exciting challenges, and believe in being “Responsive, Reliable, and Reasonable.”
We are currently looking to fill the positions below.
To apply for a position, please click on the “Apply” link below the position you are interested in.
Senior Accounting Manager/ Controller
Description: Energy Renewal Partners, a full service environmental and project management consulting firm, is hiring a Senior Accounting Manager/Controller. Position is based in Austin, TX. Accounting Manager will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Engineering/architecture consulting sector experience is preferred.
- Assume full administrative ownership of the accounting function in support of the owners and business operations.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, principles
- Maintain the integrity and timeliness of all general ledger accounts
- Accounts Receivable including cash transactions and credit card activity
- Ensure all work is done in a timely manner, meeting all reporting and invoicing deadlines
- Provide timely and appropriate financial statements for management review
- Perform capital asset and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assume full ownership of financial analysis activities and reports in support of the owners and business operations
- Prepare monthly financial statement reconciliations, explaining variances not explained by obvious business activities or trends
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- 10-Years’ experience in a general ledger accounting, cost accounting or financial analysis position
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial analysis, or business administration required. Master’s degree preferred
- Must be proficient with Ajera accounting software to be considered
- Extensive experience creating complex financial models
- Proven track record of high attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to stay on top of multiple projects concurrently
- Superb written and verbal communication skills required
- Ajera software and Microsoft Office
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
Part-time Avian Field Technician
Description: Energy Renewal Partners, a leading, full service environmental consultancy seeks to hire a, avian field technician to assist with avian and wildlife surveys. The position will be a part- time. Work schedule will vary depending on the season but will typically involve three field days per week. Energy Renewal Partners, a full service environmental and project management consulting firm, is hiring a Senior Accounting Manager/Controller. Position is based in Abilene or Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
The avian field technician will be assigned to work independently or as part of a field crew to conduct avian and wildlife field surveys and will report to a crew leader or Senior Biologist. The avian field technician will conduct avian point-count surveys and an ability to identify songbirds and ground nesting birds by sight and sound in Texas is essential.
- 2-5 years relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree in wildlife biology, environmental science, ecology, or related field preferred.
- Avid birder and has ability to accurately identify avian species of Texas by sight and sound. Applicants without this ability will not be considered.
- Knowledge of avian and wildlife survey methodology and experience conducting wildlife surveys, including avian point count surveys.
- Ability to follow procedures and protocols as directed by crew leader or supervisor
- Ability to work in remote areas and navigate via GPS and/or field maps without direct supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately record field notes
- Position may include research and report writing.
- Willingness and ability to conduct overnight travel.
- Conduct field surveys under challenging conditions, including long work hours, extreme temperatures, and thick vegetation
- Clean driving record required
- Punctual and reliable and has ability to anticipate and resolve problems independently