ERP believes in giving back to the community.
ERP has been giving their time and expertise to the Brookwood community to become more energy independent through renewable energy technologies.
The Brookwood community provides an educational environment that creates meaningful jobs, builds a sense of belonging, and demands dignity and respect for adults with special needs.
ERP is also proud to partner with the following non-profit organizations:
- Austin Children’s Service
- Brown Santa
- Capital Area Food Bank of Texas
- One Voice Community
- Saint Louise House
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Guitars 4 Vets
- Tiny Sparrow Foundation
- Shady Hollow Stingrays Swim Team
- Charlotte Angel Tree Program
- Luekemia Society of Charlotte